Joe works with clients to manage their financial lives and reach their goals using over 20 years of tax and accounting experience. He specializes in helping individuals, families and business owners plan for retirement using tax smart investment strategies.
Joe believes in comprehensive wealth management that that involves cash flow management, distribution and family, risk management, legacy planning, retirement planning, investment planning and business succession planning.
Joe graduated from Gettysburg College, has a Masters degree from Seton Hall University, and is a Certified Public Accountant and Personal Financial Specialist. He holds a FINRA Series 7, FINRA Series 66 and New Jersey Life, Accident & Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Variable Life and Variable Annuity Insurance designations.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Series 7 & 66 License
- Accident & Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Variable Life & Variable Annuity
- Gettysburg College, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance
- Seton Hall University, Masters in Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Entrepreneurs Organization
Joe has many years of experience serving on the Boards of Directors of various corporations and non-profit organizations.